July 8, 2022
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Every Friday | 6:30-7:30 | $25
Open Gym is an experience in our Blue Room where the student gets to come do gymnastics on their terms and work on the skills they’re currently going over in class. This is also open to adults!
This is supervised by our coaching staff, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them. **Coaches are not available to spot skills.
Open Gym in our Red Room is similar to the one in Blue Room, except this includes the parents! Your kiddo will get to have open play in our Red Room and take advantage of all their favorite things to do during their gymnastics class. **Parental supervision required. two children per one adult max. Coaching staff available to answer question, but no spotting.
– First come first serve basis
– Max capacity of 24 for Open Gym in Blue Room and 12 for FunZone (Not including parent/guardian)
– Ages 7+ for Blue Room Open Gym and 1 year-6 years in our Red Room Open Gym
– Red Room Open Gym requires one parent or guardian per one child, two children per adult max.
– No parental spectators for Blue Room Open Gym attendees