Winter Camps: Dec 26-28th & Jan 2-4th
Gyminny Kids camps are a great way for your children to spend a day. Whether they are here for morning camps, afternoon camps or all day, your children will have fun trying gymnastics, spending time in our Bungee Bouncer system, crafting with their friends and enjoying a snack provided by the gym. If your camper is spending all day with us, you’ll need to pack them a lunch for lunchtime. Early drop-off and late pick-up are available for an additional fee.
WHAT TO KNOW IF YOUR CHILD IS ENROLLED IN CAMP:
- Workout attire, comfortable clothes with no buttons or zippers. Children will be barefoot. Please have long hair pulled back in a ponytail.
- Snack is provided by the gym. Juice and water will be given during snack. Your child may bring a water bottle to keep in their cubby. If your son or daughter has ANY food allergies- please let us know when you make your reservation.
- Children are grouped primarily by age. If you have any special requests- make sure to mention them with your reservation.
- Payment policy: All camp payments are non-refundable. Camp reservations can be rescheduled 48 hours in advance.
- If your child is sick the day of camp, please call and let us know before camp begins.
Half Day Camp (AM or PM): $41 – Student
Full Day Camp (AM or PM): $82 – Price is the same for children in class and not in class
*Sibling discount 10% off second child
*Reservations are made online
|Half Day||Full Day||5 Half Days||10 Half Days||5 Full Days||10 Full Days|
Morning Session: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Afternoon Session: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Full Day Session: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Early Drop-Off/ Late Pick-Up Available: $5 per child/hour. You can purchase as little as a half day or as much as a full week! Check out our package options. (A full day is just two half days)
IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
Food Allergies: PLEASE in consideration of children with allergies DO NOT SEND CHILDREN WITH ANY PEANUT PRODUCT TO CAMP.
Reservations: RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!! Please call at least 48 hrs in advance
Age: Children must be 3 years old and potty trained to attend.
Missed Camp: If your child is not able to attend camp please call before the camp begins. For makeups for missed camps, please call to schedule.
July 30th & 31st / August 1st-3rd
Half day AM session 9:30am-12:30pm / $41 / Ages 7 & up
Taught by former Ringling Brothers Circus star- Rodney Van Reenan- kids will get a sneak peek under the big top learning silks, lyra, trapeze, floor skills, balancing, juggling and much more! Come join the circus for an afternoon!
OTHER CAMPS NOT TO MISS!
High School Routine and Optional Camps are back! We are also happy to introduce our Demo Camps for our highly acclaimed Demonstration Teams and our Team Camps for our new Competitive Boys and Girls Teams. All are on a TBD basis so keep your eye out!