We offer Day Camps YEAR-ROUND!
We’re now offering day camps modified for the new Safety Protocols we have put in place. For full details on our plan, please check out our statement page.
**NO DAY OF ENROLLMENTS**
Gyminny Kids camps are a great way for your children to spend a day. Whether they are here for morning camps, afternoon camps or all day, your children will have fun trying gymnastics, spending time in our Bungee Bouncer system, crafting with their friends and enjoying a snack provided by the gym. If your camper is spending all day with us, you’ll need to pack them a lunch for lunchtime. Early drop-off and late pick-up are available for an additional fee.
WHAT TO KNOW IF YOUR CHILD IS ENROLLED IN CAMP:
- Workout attire, comfortable clothes with no buttons or zippers. Children will be barefoot. Please have long hair pulled back in a ponytail.
- We provide snacks during snack time, but you must provide a refillable water bottle for them. If they’re staying all day, you must also provide a lunch.
- Children are grouped primarily by age. If you have any special requests- make sure to mention them with your reservation.
- Payment policy: All camp payments are non-refundable. Camp reservations can be rescheduled 48 hours in advance.
- If your child is sick the day of camp, please call and let us know before camp begins.
Half-Day Camp (AM or PM): $44 – Student
Full-Day Camp (AM or PM): $88 – Price is the same for children in class and not in class
*Sibling discount 10% off second child
*Reservations are made online
Morning Session: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Afternoon Session: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Full Day Session: 9:30am – 4:00pm
**Early Drop-Off/ Late Pick-Up Available ($10 per session.)
(Early drop off is only for the morning session and late pick up is only for after the afternoon session)
You can purchase as little as a half day or as much as a full week!
IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
Food Allergies: PLEASE in consideration of children with allergies DO NOT SEND CHILDREN WITH ANY PEANUT PRODUCT TO CAMP.
Reservations: RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!! Please call at least 48 hrs in advance
Age: Children must be 3 years old and potty trained to attend.
Missed Camp: If your child is not able to attend camp please call before the camp begins. For makeups for missed camps, please call to schedule.